How to Care For Your WM dolls
Operating and maintenance instruction
1. Exterior layer is made of high standard elastic property TPE(thermoplastic elastomers) coupling with epoxy resins in firm body support and finely crafted skeleton. All materials complied with national health and safety standards which is harmless to humans and are environmentally friendly.
2. The skeleton and joints allow the model to pose in many positions and styles. With a little imagination, she can be very human. For durability, do not position at highly stretched positions over a long period of time. Although the elasticity of TPE material is marvelous, excessive stretching for long periods of time might result in deformation. Please reposition the model to its original position, with hands rested downward, after use.
3. It is a standard procedure during manufacturing to mount and position its skeleton at precise points. Various supports were attached during the injection process, thus there will be some small fillings to these holes which is not classified as manufacturing defects.
4. Avoid sharp objects or kneading with excessive strength.
5. Strongly advice to test colors fading of dresses prior wearing onto model. Should particular dresses have sign of fading, please do not wear onto model as stain could hardly be removed. We shall not be responsible for its consequences.
6. Do not exposed model under sunlight for long period of time. This might increase aging of TPE material and life spends of the model.
7. Should creasing or pressure mark occurs, may apply warm towel to creased area.
8. Dust and dirt may be cleaned with normal washing detergent, dish washer or foam bath. Clean gently with palm and beware of finger nails and coarse materials which might affect or scratch its surface. When dried, apply with powder provided or corn starch powder. Model will be as good as new again. We strongly recommend periodical maintenance of your model.
9. Should model’s surface experienced scratch, cut or poke, please use supplied TPE glue to seal. Clean defected area with makeup remover before gluing. Make sure defected surface is not in tension when applying TPE glue. Curing time is approximately half an hour.
Should you have any other doubts in technical aspects or maintaining the model, please do not hesitate to contact vendor for further assistance.